Job Title: Property Project Manager (6 month fixed term contract)
Reports To: Senior Property Manager
Department: Finance & Property
Location: Hybrid – Cottons Centre/Working from Home
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well”. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that our ambitious new store opening and existing store refurbishment programme is a success.
* Ownership of the project management of new store openings / store refurbishments
* Managing external contractors to ensure they deliver to specification on time and within budget
* Co-ordinating and managing delivery of key project milestones with internal stakeholders
* Producing and managing CAPEX budgets
* Liaising with landlords to ensure store design approvals are gained in advance of works commencing
* Experience of construction projects especially retail store fitouts
* Experience of managing contractors and architects / other relevant vendors
* Knowledge and experience of working in a global, multi-site business
* Experience of good practice project management
* Experience of managing construction budgets
* Keen attention to detail, but also able to comprehend the wider context.
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to build relationships with different business departments.
* Demonstrable knowledge of relevant health & safety legislation
* Working knowledge of relevant MS Office applications