Job Title: Options Quality Assurance
Reports To: Jamie Cock
Location: Head Office, Cottons Centre, London
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well”. The primary purpose of the Options Quality Assurance is to support the changes required in Options, collaborating with relevant departments to identify, document and review current processes, engage in the testing of new solutions and coordinate with the relevant parties to implement new solutions which in turn deliver high quality, reliable software on time.
* Designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complete modules and/or workflows.
* Ensuring end to end features are met to the highest quality and robustness.
* Working closely with software developers and the business to develop test specifications and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
* Ensuring that the solutions are tested, documented and meet requirements
* Create test artefacts for regression testing of the solution
* Report on changes to test coverage, application quality, defect ratio, etc.
* Ensure all aspects of the application meet the needs of the user
* Ensure the delivered solution is fit for process and deployable
* Document any relevant procedures or configurations to the required standard
* Assist in the coordination of user training
* Troubleshoot system problems as required
* Instruct users and provide support as required on newly implemented systems
* Liaise with users of all levels and within the department
* Contribute towards proposals of new systems
* Maintain awareness of Contact Centre and Warehouse developments
* Would suit a senior customer service representative with a minimum of two years’ experience
* Analytical mind-set with meticulous attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Team player and can confidently work independently
* Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel