Job Title: Warehouse Outbound Operative – Part Time; Afternoon / Evening
Reports To: Warehouse Team Leader
Department: Warehouse Outbound
Location: Milton Keynes, MK1 1SU
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well”. The primary purpose of the Warehouse Outbound Operative is to ensure the safe and efficient picking, packing and despatching of goods and products for business operations and customer demand.
There is the opportunity to work various shifts between the hours of 3pm and 11pm, Monday to Friday. We can discuss what you are looking for with you after you have applied. Salary ranges from £10.25 - £11.79 an hour depending on the time worked. As well as plenty of perks, you’ll benefit from the training and support you need to grow your skills and career.
* Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
* Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
* Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
* Achievement focused
* To carry out other duties as required within the department or warehouse
* Hands-on and proactive with a positive “can do attitude”
* Team player with a positive effect on the mood
* Self-motivated with a flexible approach to workload
* Customer focused
* Disciplined approach to work including the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining focus, and attention to detail.
* Actively promoting and engaging with new ways of working and warehouse processes
* Is self aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change
* Keen eye for Health & Safety, reporting all relevant incidents and potential issues
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills