At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well” and we can’t do that without our specialist teams.
This time, we’re on the lookout for an Shoot Production Assistant who will be working with Hannah from our Marketing Creative team.
What you will be doing
You will facilitate the production of our ecom and campaign photography, ensuring quality, consistency and successful delivery across the business. You’ll work closely with the product teams to document and manage the movement of photo samples, as well as to compile and monitor the various shoot lists.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone with a passion for photography. Have you studied production or worked in a studio before? We’d love to hear from you. Especially if you’re someone who’s meticulous, thorough and proactive.
*we have a hybrid working policy which requires you to be in our lovely offices 3 days per week*
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working (we work from the office a minimum of 3 days a week and have 'core' hours but outside of that it is up to you to decide what works for you!)
- We are proud to be a Carbon Neutral company and passionate about beating climate change
- We receive a huge delivery of fresh fruit twice a week for you to help yourself to and once a month we host an “all company” CT Briefing and Thirsty Thursday event to which you will always be invited (bottoms up!)
- At HQ we are serious about having fun. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and our CT Social Team ensure there is always something exciting to get involved in)
Who we are
Once upon a shirt, Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler (whilst studying Geography at Bristol University – we might add) had the notion that he could make a better shirt at better value than anyone else in the world! He believed that all men; no matter their shape or size, where they may be in the world or indeed their budget; should be able to own a Jermyn Street quality shirt. A proper shirt. A CT shirt.
That was over 3 decades ago and whilst Charles Tyrwhitt (it rhymes with spirit by the way) is still famous for proper shirts, these days we are about so much more than collars and cuffs. Our purpose is to “make it easy for men to dress well”. We take care of a chap’s entire wardrobe, providing stylish solutions for every occasion. We make sure he gets what he wants, when and how he wants it.
Our spiritual home and flagship store is located on London’s famous Jermyn Street. Our Global Head Office is in London Bridge, whilst we also have an office in Manhattan to support our retail and online presence across North America, Europe and Australia. Not forgetting our Distribution Centre and Contact Centre in Milton Keynes.
At Charles Tyrwhitt we believe in doing the right thing. That means making our products properly and sustainably, making our business work for our people, our customers, and our suppliers and giving back to charity to support those in need. We’re taking a good hard look at our social and environmental impact, and always looking for ways to be better.
‘I am Proud and Free to be me!’
When it comes to our people, we really do “Give a shirt”.
Tyrwhitteers (our people) are a diverse, passionate and entrepreneurial bunch. We enjoy a fun, engaging and rewarding culture, where everyone is empowered by our 3 BE-liefs which are; “BE the BOSS”, “BE the CUSTOMER” and “BE the BEST”.