At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well” and we can’t do that without our specialist teams.
This time, we’re on the lookout for a Trading Finance Analyst who will be working with Alan from our Finance team.
What you will be doing
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that key stakeholders have the reporting and analysis they need to understand the trading patterns of the business, and to make the right commercial decisions. With a focus on Marketing, the Trading Finance Analyst will play a key role in delivering planning, reporting, and analysis of sales and margin. This is a high-profile role, reporting into the Senior Trading Finance Manager, but also working directly with the CFO and the Director of Commercial Finance, as well as Market Directors and Heads of Marketing.
What we are looking for
* Proven experience of assimilating and summarising complex commercial information and communicating this in an articulate and concise manner.
* Knowledge and experience of working in a global, multi-site business would be an asset.
* Keen attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organisational and time-management skills
* Highly numerate
* Ability to learn different operational and data retrieval systems
* Strong skills in working with and manipulating complex data, using Excel and other appropriate programs (Access and SQL experience desirable).
* Strong academic achiever, borne out by successful results
* This role would suit a part-qualified accountant or someone from a Marketing background, with a strong desire to develop in a commercial Finance function.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working (we work from the office a minimum of 3 days a week and have 'core' hours but outside of that it is up to you to decide what works for you!)
- We are proud to be a Carbon Neutral company and passionate about beating climate change
- We receive a huge delivery of fresh fruit twice a week for you to help yourself to and once a month we host an “all company” CT Briefing and Thirsty Thursday event to which you will always be invited (bottoms up!)
- At HQ we are serious about having fun. Our Christmas and summer parties are the stuff of legend and our CT Social Team ensure there is always something exciting to get involved in)
Who we are
Once upon a shirt, Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler (whilst studying Geography at Bristol University – we might add) had the notion that he could make a better shirt at better value than anyone else in the world! He believed that all men; no matter their shape or size, where they may be in the world or indeed their budget; should be able to own a Jermyn Street quality shirt. A proper shirt. A CT shirt.
That was over 3 decades ago and whilst Charles Tyrwhitt (it rhymes with spirit by the way) is still famous for proper shirts, these days we are about so much more than collars and cuffs. Our purpose is to “make it easy for men to dress well”. We take care of a chap’s entire wardrobe, providing stylish solutions for every occasion. We make sure he gets what he wants, when and how he wants it.
Our spiritual home and flagship store is located on London’s famous Jermyn Street. Our Global Head Office is in London Bridge, whilst we also have an office in Manhattan to support our retail and online presence across North America, Europe and Australia. Not forgetting our Distribution Centre and Contact Centre in Milton Keynes.
At Charles Tyrwhitt we believe in doing the right thing. That means making our products properly and sustainably, making our business work for our people, our customers, and our suppliers and giving back to charity to support those in need. We’re taking a good hard look at our social and environmental impact, and always looking for ways to be better.
‘I am Proud and Free to be me!’
When it comes to our people, we really do “Give a shirt”.
Tyrwhitteers (our people) are a diverse, passionate and entrepreneurial bunch. We enjoy a fun, engaging and rewarding culture, where everyone is empowered by our 3 BE-liefs which are; “BE the BOSS”, “BE the CUSTOMER” and “BE the BEST”.