Who we are
Once upon a shirt, Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler (whilst studying Geography at Bristol University – we might add) had the notion that he could make a better shirt at better value than anyone else in the world!
He believed that all men; no matter their shape or size, where they may be in the world or indeed their budget; should be able to own a Jermyn Street quality shirt. A proper shirt. A CT shirt.
That was over 3 decades ago and whilst Charles Tyrwhitt (it rhymes with spirit by the way) is still famous for proper shirts, these days we are about so much more than collars and cuffs. Our purpose is to “make it easy for men to dress well”. We take care of a chap’s entire wardrobe, providing stylish solutions for every occasion. We make sure he gets what he wants, when and how he wants it.
Charles Tyrwhitt’s spiritual home and flagship store is located on London’s Jermyn Street. Our Global Head Office is in London Bridge, whilst we also have an office in Manhattan to support our retail and/or online presence across North America, Europe and Australia. Not forgetting our Distribution Centre and Contact Centre in Milton Keynes. Pretty impressive hey?
‘I am Proud and Free to be me!’
When it comes to our people, we really do “Give a shirt”.
Tyrwhitteers (our people) are a diverse, passionate and entrepreneurial bunch. We enjoy a fun, engaging and rewarding culture, where everyone is empowered by our 3 BE-liefs which are; “BE the BOSS”, “BE the CUSTOMER” and “BE the BEST”.
We want colleagues to love working for CT and for it to feel like a place where they can be, and want to be, at their best. Our culture is inclusive, diverse and welcoming. We believe people should be able to express themselves freely; safe in the knowledge that they will be accepted and respected. That’s why one of our behaviours is that people should feel proud and free to be me.
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well” and we can’t do that without our specialist teams.
This time, we’re on the lookout for a CRM Executive who will be working with Emily from our Marketing team. The role will be a hybrid mix of 2 days at home and 3 days in our London bridge office.
What you will be doing
* Responsible for the execution of all behavioural based/lifecycle triggers & automated email campaigns from brief to deployment, managing key stakeholders throughout the business to ensure these are delivered to agreed schedules and timings.
* Support the CRM Automation and Strategy Manager with:
o The delivery of the Email Automation Roadmap, ensuring existing programs are optimised through a test and learn approach and introduce new high opportunity programs.
o The execution of the customer contact strategy for key customer segments, and the delivery of marketing for key business initiatives, ensuring aligned cross-channel customer journeys.
* Provide regular insights and analysis on campaign performance to the wider email team, making future recommendations based on learnings.
* Responsible for the maintenance of all HTML email templates, working with the digital design team to regularly review and update templates to ensure these are best-in-class and aligned to brand guidelines.
* Provide technical support to the wider email team, including troubleshooting ad-hoc issues and customer queries.
What we are looking for
* CRM marketing background (ideally fashion retail)
* Previous experience of working with lifecycle automated email journeys and triggers.
* Understanding of web analytics and segmentation opportunities.
* Good understanding of various email clients and deliverability advantageous.
If this sounds like you, come join us and find your perfect fit!