Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Reports To: Senior Acquisition Partnerships Manager
Department: Acquisition Marketing
Location: Cottons Centre, London
At Charles Tyrwhitt our purpose is to “Make it easy for men to dress well”. The primary purpose of the Senior Marketing Executive is to assist the Senior Acquisition Partnerships Manager with planning and executing all offline acquisition marketing campaigns and partnership activity for the UK, to primarily drive the acquisition of new customers. Key channels include direct mail, inserts, product despatch, outdoor, press and partnership activity. This role has variety and demands someone with strong end result focus who enjoys working with others such as stores, social, email and online marketing teams to integrate campaigns where relevant.
* Manage the planning and delivery of cold, inserts, product despatch, press and partnership activity for the UK. Includes liaising with third parties to plan and book media.
* Support the Senior Acquisition Partnerships Manager with above the line marketing, including OOH, TV and Podcasts to drive customer acquisition.
* Prepare creative briefs and manage the Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter schedule, working closely with the Design/Copy teams to ensure delivery to a high standard.
* Work with the Print & Production team to organise printing of all material with repro and external printers on time and on budget.
* Liaise with Customer Service, Web and Retail departments to ensure they are fully briefed in the timely set-up and design of all campaigns.
* Work closely with web promotions to ensure that all promotional requirements are briefed in advance, fit within the campaign parameters and are tested end-to-end.
* Deliver partnership activity to maximise customer acquisition opportunities, working with the relevant teams and ensuring partnerships are mutually beneficial.
* Manage the day-to-day requirements of various external partners to ensure that all aspects of the relationship are managed on a timely, organised and professional manner. This could involve variety of requirements such as photo shoots, product requirements and delivery of content
* Support our retail function where appropriate, working with the Retail team to understand opportunities and managing the delivery of this activity.
* Review and share campaign results and take appropriate action regarding future changes/additions as appropriate.
* Reporting back to the team with recommendations from competitor research where appropriate.
* Demonstrable marketing experience, ideally including offline marketing channels (such as press, outdoor, direct mail and inserts) but not essential.
* Campaign management (including print and production) and reporting experience preferable.
* Evidence of delivering multiple projects
* Proven ability to achieve targets within commercial guidelines.
* Strong communication, both written and verbal
* Able to work on multiple projects at once
* Able to work with a team
* A positive, proactive, and flexible attitude
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong numeric skills
* Good proofreading skills